Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here we go!

Holy Cow! The time has come for the 4000 plus across country biking advenuture. Are we ready? Who knows. I will tell you, I'd like to start this thing so I actually have answers to the many simple logistical questions people ask. I told my sister, "It will be on the maps Brian has." Her response, "These maps must be magical" I hope so. I have been on an interesting road trip the past week helping my brother move and partaking in all of his wedding festivities! It was great to get away from packing, but somewhat stressful coming back with less than three days before departure. I am starting the trip off with a sinus infection. Not the most ideal timing. But hey, there's going to be quite a bit of these obstacles along the way. It will be interesting to see how long it is before I see a computer again. I will be updating twitter from my phone though. www.twitter.com/jacqway

I appear very calm from the outside, but don't worry - I am normal. I am extremely extremely nervous inside. Adios!

No comments: